Geipel® metal ceilings are electrostatically powder coated.
The advantages of this coating type are – among others:
- physiological harmlessness
- environmental friendliness
- zero emissions
- high resistance to yellowing
- resistance to many chemicals
- excellent paint quality with high level of uniformity
- abrasion and impact resistance
The powder coatings used by us are solvent free. They do not contain any heavy metals and TGIC and, therefore, do not require any classification of toxicity or any other marking of toxicity.
Our metal ceilings have been tested for aspects of building biology and their use has been classified as harmless.